Custom Report(s) request for Accounts Created and Deleted last month - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Dell Community

Custom Report(s) request for Accounts Created and Deleted last month

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports
Find, share and request custom reports you would like to see in Enterprise Reporter.

Custom Report(s) request for Accounts Created and Deleted last month

This question has been answered by DELL-Aarti M

I am looking for some help in generating 2 custom reports for compliance purposes. These reports need to be scheduled monthly and would be reporting on the users that were added or deleted from AD the month prior.

1) Accounts added during date range that could filter a specific OU, shows accounts created, their creation date, and their current group memberships.

2) Accounts deleted during date range that could filter a specific OU and show deletion date. 

Ideally these date ranges would be something like "last month" or "30 days ago" for monthly report scheduling purposes. 
Verified Answer
  • Domain Users Reports.zip

Hi there,

I have created 2 custom reports as per your requirements.

You will need to run the SQL queries inside the "SQL_To_Add_OrganizationalUnits.txt" file before importing the custom report. Make sure to backup your database.

The date range in these reports has been defaulted to Last 30 days but you can adjust that parameter based on your requirement.

Version: 2.0.1

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Aarti

All Replies
  • Domain Users Reports.zip

Hi there,

I have created 2 custom reports as per your requirements.

You will need to run the SQL queries inside the "SQL_To_Add_OrganizationalUnits.txt" file before importing the custom report. Make sure to backup your database.

The date range in these reports has been defaulted to Last 30 days but you can adjust that parameter based on your requirement.

Version: 2.0.1

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Aarti