Is there a way using Enterprise Reporter to query ForestA and ForestB and generate matching user objects report based on either email, displayname or cn?
users can be matched on email address or cn.
To be able to go through the child OUs, you need to add "*" to the end of the root OU name.
For example, the OU parameter will look like this:
You could modify the existing "Duplicate Domain Users" report to match users on email address or CN. The current report match users based on the SAM Account Name which may work for you.
If you decide to edit the matching operator, please follow the below steps:
1. Copy the "Duplicate Domain Users" to My Reports (Report Library -> Active Directory -> Migration Assessment)
2. Right click on the report and select "Edit Report.."
3. Click on the "Fields" tab and add the email address (The CN is added by default)
4. Click on "Parameters" tab and edit the hidden parameter "Domain User: SAM Account Name (Account)"
5. Replace the "SAM Account Name" in both locations to the field that you want to use.
Please let me know if you have any questions.