DELL XPS 12 device/4th generation CPUs - Laptops - Dell Global Sales Training - Dell Community

DELL XPS 12 device/4th generation CPUs

Dell Global Sales Training

Dell Global Sales Training
Dell Global Sales Training & Development provides this community for people who sell Dell systems. It contains sales training content as well as a forum for posting questions, thoughts & ideas related to the sales training material.

DELL XPS 12 device/4th generation CPUs

• Is the hinge on DELL XPS 12 made out of aluminum, please? Some customers have asked me about the durability of it. Pls, let me know. Thank you!

Also, when is DELL going to sell Intel's 4th generation of CPUs in their new laptop-desktop product lineup, please?

Thank you!

Eddie M.

NEX PEARL HARBOR

Aloha!

• Hi Eddie,

The hinge is aluminum.  The last flip screen Duo that we made was plastic, I think this one is more sturdy. Here's the Job aid for it that has some pics.  

Also here's an article about the new Haswell Desktops.  As far as I know some of the Alienware machines will have them in some store by July1.  Is there a particular product you're look for, I can dig deeper to check for it if you'd like. :)

http://en.community.dell.com/dell-blogs/direct2dell/b/direct2dell/archive/2013/06/04/new-haswell-systems-from-dell-coming-soon.aspx

Hope this helps!

Emily

• Great information! Thank you Emily!

Eddie