Dell International Warranty - Laptops - Dell Global Sales Training - Dell Community

Dell International Warranty

Dell Global Sales Training

Dell Global Sales Training
Dell Global Sales Training & Development provides this community for people who sell Dell systems. It contains sales training content as well as a forum for posting questions, thoughts & ideas related to the sales training material.

Dell International Warranty

• Does Dell offer any type of standard or extended international warranty for foreign military soldiers visiting USA and buying DELL laptops in America, but using them at their home countries, please?

Thank you!

Eddie M.

Pearl Harbor, Hawai'i, USA

Aloha!

• I think so, but as far as I know, the type of service they can get depends on the country, some places the military goes we don't have service techs. They can go here: http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/my_systems_info/warranty_store_sign_in?c=us&l=en&s=gen&~ck=anavml&DoNotRedirect=y to check their warranty and see what options they have as far as adding warranties. As far as country by country basis, I think they just need to contact Dell to find out.
  • OK, thank you for the warranty link.

Eddie