Missing pixels on a laptop screen - Laptops - Dell Global Sales Training - Dell Community

Missing pixels on a laptop screen

Dell Global Sales Training

Dell Global Sales Training
Dell Global Sales Training & Development provides this community for people who sell Dell systems. It contains sales training content as well as a forum for posting questions, thoughts & ideas related to the sales training material.

Missing pixels on a laptop screen

• Aloha,

What is DELL's warranty on missing pixel dots on a laptop that was bought about 30 days ago from dell.com please?

I had customer that asked that question. Small portion of the HD screen on his XPS laptop had some missing pixel dots. Would a technician from DELL come to his house and replace the screen OR would the customer need to send his laptop to Dell for replacement, pls?

Pls, let me know.

Thank you.

Eddie M.

Hawai'i

• I'm not exactly sure what their warranty would be.  My suggestion is to have them call or go online to customer support to see what Dell would do for them.

You can find the customer support team on any of Dell's facebook pages as a box under the cover photo.  Additionally they can be reached at @dellcares on Twitter.  

If they prefer the old school method of calling, they can call 1-877-293-1197

On Dell's website they can also visit the support area - http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/EN/19?c=us&l=en&ref=mb1&s=dhs 

They'll need their service tag number, so it's best to have that handy.

Does that help?

• Yes, it helps! Thank you so much, Emily!

Eddie