Alienware X51 future designs? - Desktops - Dell Global Sales Training - Dell Community

Alienware X51 future designs?

Dell Global Sales Training

Dell Global Sales Training
Dell Global Sales Training & Development provides this community for people who sell Dell systems. It contains sales training content as well as a forum for posting questions, thoughts & ideas related to the sales training material.

Alienware X51 future designs?

• I'm not sure if this is the right place to send feedback to engineering team :)

Anyways I found an article recently on geforce.com page:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-small-form-factor-pcs

That features most of the mini form factor gaming systems available in the market. I was dissapointed when I couldn't found the Alienware X51 beign a great system in a budget price that actually is only offered with Geforce GTX Video Cards. then I realized that our system is the one using the lowest PW supply from the bunch (most mini systems use a 450w Pw supply as a minimum) and ours use a 350 W AC Adapter.

Do you think our engineering team is considering a re-design to include a more powerful PW supply? The newest line of Alienware laptops is awesome and I would love to see some attention on the X51 as well. :)

Our customers are already modding the chassis to fit more powerful components but certainly they can't bypass the power limitation.

• HI Jose,

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll pass this along to the right people.  

Cheers,

Emily