Dell and Windows 8 upgrade PROMO event - Dell Global Sales Training - Forum - Dell Global Sales Training - Dell Community

Dell and Windows 8 upgrade PROMO event

Dell Global Sales Training

Dell Global Sales Training
Dell Global Sales Training & Development provides this community for people who sell Dell systems. It contains sales training content as well as a forum for posting questions, thoughts & ideas related to the sales training material.

Dell and Windows 8 upgrade PROMO event

• Aloha from Hawaii,

Does Dell also runs WINDOWS 8 upgrade promotion that I see other competitor brands promote at my military store, such as HP, Toshiba, and Sony?

Is there a way to get some marketing promos for WINDOWS 8 upgrade ($14.95) if my military customers buy a DELL laptop from June 2nd to January 31st, 2013?

Thank you!

Eddie M.

NEX PEARL HARBOR-HONOLULU, HAWAI'I, USA

• HI Eddie,

I did some checking around, and as soon as we are allowed to release that marketing material, it will be shipped to you.  Unfortunately I don't have an exact date for you, but I was promised that it would be coming.  Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Emily

• Thank you Emily!

I would need some official DELL WINDOWS 8 promo flyers or headers for the laptops to attract customer attention.

Do you have my shipping address?

Guess what?

I just spent time going to different stores with Jason Lavender. He is here now in Hawaii. He said he knows you. Cool!Smile

The world is a small place!

Keep up the great work!

Eddie M.

PEARL HARBOR HAWAI'I

ALOHA!