Recommended International Travel Charges for DELL Products - Dell Global Sales Training - Forum - Dell Global Sales Training - Dell Community

Recommended International Travel Charges for DELL Products

Dell Global Sales Training

Dell Global Sales Training
Dell Global Sales Training & Development provides this community for people who sell Dell systems. It contains sales training content as well as a forum for posting questions, thoughts & ideas related to the sales training material.

Recommended International Travel Charges for DELL Products

• Aloha from Hawaii!

What recommended brands of travel charges does DELL recommend for DELL laptops? I sell lost of DELL items to military that travels overseas a lot. Pls, let me know. Thank you!

Eddie from NEX PEARL HARBOR DELL KIOSK

ALOHA!

• So here's some good news for you:

The regular chargers that come with all Dell laptops are built to be able to switch the amount of voltage depending on the electricity source they are plugged into.  They all do that automatically.  

As far as an adapter for the part that plugs into the wall, Dell doesn't have one brand they recommend over any other.  

Here is a forum that discusses this a bit more in depth.  http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/p/19432755/20035839.aspx#20035839

(This one is more related to France specifically, but the explanation of the chargers that Dell makes is a bit more technical here)

I'd suggest that you can find the adapter part at any electronic store or even the airport (that is if the exchange doesn't already sell them)

Thanks!

Emily

• Thank you Emily!

Eddie MERC

NEX PEARL HARBOR DELL KIOSK

ALOHA!