ITA_Discovery_Ranges_for_DMC.zip - Dell Management Console Media Gallery - Dell Management Console - Dell Community

Dell Management Console

Dell Management Console
Welcome to the User Community for Dell Management Console (DMC), Dell’s next generation systems management software. Here you can view demos, see recent announcements, read the FAQ , and discuss use of the product.

ITA_Discovery_Ranges_for_DMC.zip

About the File: This zip contains 2 files, one tool/utility (executable) and another its's help (Microsoft word document).

Tool Description: This small tool (written in .Net) will help you to export all the include and exclude ranges created in Dell OpenManage IT Assistant to a text file. This text can be used to import these exported ranges in to Discover Network Task of DMC (Dell Management Console). Refer the word document in the zip file.

You can edit this text file to make required changes in these discovery ranges to get imported into DMC.

Comments
  • ITA_Discovery_Ranges_for_DMC.zip

Tool to export IT Assistant discovery ranges into a text file. To bulk import ranges in a Network Discovery task of Dell Management Console, use this text file.

The download link redirect does not work.  I'd love to try this tool, so it would be nice if the link was fixed.  :)

Yeah download link appears to be broken.

sorry guys, not sure what happened. I have uploaded it again. please try once more. I am able to download it.