BB Flash Console - BB Custom Topics A - D - Big Brother - Dell Community

BB Flash Console

Big Brother

Big Brother
Access more than 800 custom test extensions to share or use in resolving your IT challenges.

BB Flash Console

This question has been answered by grepmaster

I'm playing around with the flash console (bbf.html) and I had a few questions to which there may be answers:

1. I was just wondering if there was any way to turn off the transparency when a window pops up. I'm having bleed-thru from underlying windows making it hard to read events.
  2. Is there a way to increase font sizes at all. It's all very small on my large screens. It would be great to be able to control font size by window or window type. Smaller fonts may work for summary windows but I really need to be able to read the actual event window and the history window.
  3. Can the history window be made to work like BB's HTML I/F? One needs to be able to drill down on events that show up in the history window for a given test. On my installation, at least, I can't drill down past the history window so I see list of historic events that I can't get any details on. If we can't see each event in the history windows this kind of blows the flash console for me, as this is an essential need in BB. I'm hoping I just don't have something set up correctly.

If there's configurations documentation for setting up behavior in flash, please point me to it.

Thanks,

Jim Graczyk

Verified Answer
  • Sorry Folks, unfortunately there are no configuration options for the Flash display, at this time.

Thanks,

Paul

All Replies
  • I second every question that Jim has. Does anyone have any insight into this?

• Sorry Folks, unfortunately there are no configuration options for the Flash display, at this time.

Thanks,

Paul