Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 9th, 2024 01:13

Inspiron G15 5511, biggest buying mistake

Since I bought this laptop December 2021, there was never a time I was happy buying it. Worse product ever and I am highly disappointed in Dell. So many people are complaining about this product and facing similar issues and I can't help but wonder if Dell deliberately sold a failed project to its customers because I am sure they must have carried out several product checks before putting it in the market. Just barely two weeks after I bought this laptop, it stopped charging and won't turn on. when I contacted the Customer representative they sent a guy who came and changed the motherboard. And after that barely a month later, it had same issue and a friend advised me to remove the battery flex, put it back and charge it and fortunately that worked. For the past year, I have been surviving with that debugging technique not until today, the laptop just went dead, I have tried everything and it's not coming on and also not charging. I am so mad because I have a very important presentation on Friday and haven't even prepared my slides. I am really disappointed in Dell. For the price of this laptop I expected nothing but the best but you guys failed.

No Responses!
No Events found!