1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

May 17th, 2024 02:38

Insult and humiliation by Dell Employee

Ehab I <Private data removed from public view. DELL-Admin>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2024 9:43 AM
To: Mani1, Rajesh; AdvancedResolutions
Subject: Re: Your Dell Case ID : <Private data removed from public view. DELL-Admin>

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Good day to whom it may concern, 

hope you're doing well, apart from our the terrible experience that I had to go through with Dell since I brought this laptop which I will address later in this email, I would first like to address the miserable, disrespectful and totally unprofessional experience that I had with Mr. Mani during  both our first phone call and our previous phone call yesterday. Kindly allow me to elaborate, Mr. Mani was quite aggressive and rude during our first and second phone call, especially during our second phone call where he practically called me stupid. I was asking him "considering that I have gone through all types of repairs that Dell has to offer repeatedly over the past 2 years, what would be the next step for you if I would receive the laptop again for the 8th or 9th time and the exact same problem persist again, what would be the next step?" he went out of his way to tell me " I can only explain it to you, I cannot understand it for you" This was a deliberate insult to a customer asking for help. I highly doubt he doesn't already know this, considering the position that he is holding, and if he  doesn't then that's an even bigger problem that he has no sense of how to deal with a customer. It is Appalling coming from someone like Mr. Mani in such a position in a reputable company like Dell that is supposed to be solving customers problems. Instead he went out of his way to call me stupid, very well done Mr. Mani. I Strongly Urge whoever reads this email to please listen to our conversation and decide for themselves whether Mr. Mani was properly doing his job or not. Then when I tried to explain that "I have already done all these repairs that he mentioned, and that there might be merit that there might be something faulty from the manufacturer", he proceeded to shove words down my throat that I haven't even said. I'm talking about when he told me " well it's not like people are sitting here in Dell purposefully trying to sabotage your laptop"... I really don't understand what kind of training you get that dictates you talk to customers this way. Its unprofessional and disrespectful. He is by far the RUDEST dell representative that I have ever dealt with in the past two years. This and he is with "Advanced Resolution Services" It doesn't sound like an advanced resolution for me at all that that has been offered to me, it sounds like an advanced mop the floor with the customers dignity type of resolution. 

There's one side of the problem Then there is the other side that I want to address to whomever else that will be reading this email, I brought this laptop sometime in Nov 2021, and ever since the time I received the laptop I have been having the Exact same problems with it for the past 2 years. The screen flickering, the laptop restarts by itself and the keyboard lights are out. In the duration of 2 years I have contacted Dell not less than 8-9 times, basically almost a call every 3-4 months. Each and every time I would spend between 2-4 hours on the phone with a representative that gets access to my laptop and tries to fix the problem, and once they succeed, it's only a matter of a few day's or weeks before the EXACT same problems arise again. Last November I was asked to send the laptop to get it fixed, and was told the EXACT same thing Mr. Mani is telling me "it will take 3-5 days and you will receive your laptop back in perfect condition". Here is what happened, I received the laptop after a MONTH & a HALF, because apparently somewhere along the lines Dell misplaced the laptop at first and didn't get to work on it immediately, what beautiful customer service.. Anyway I receive the laptop and a few days later guess what? all the same problems returned again. I call again sometime early this year and this time they change the motherboard. The laptop worked for a few days and again we have the exact same problems arise again. I call again, and this time someone comes and changes the Keyboard, and ill let you guess what happened... Yes Literally 24 hours later after they change the keyboard.. Yes you guessed it, the same problem persists again. 

To whom ever reads this email, I'm a pilot that chose to buy this expensive laptop for work purposes from a reputable company like Dell based on a reputation that proceeds the company, however the product quality, level of competence and professionalism displayed by Dell staff Especially Mr Mani is So LOW it defies comprehension. Two Full years of the same issues over and over and over and over and over again. Wasted time and money that has been spent, all so I can have Mr. Mani practically call me stupid "I can only explain it to you I can't understand it for you" , and " well it's not like people are sitting here in Dell purposefully trying to sabotage your laptop"... disgraceful behaviour to be talking to someone that was in a position like this, coming from a company like Dell.. I will NEVER recommend this brand ever, neither will I ever buy any other products from it every again.

Kindly to whom ever is reading this email I do not wish to work with Mr. Mani, I believe I have been humiliated and disrespected enough. I already asked him to switch me to someone else and he wouldn't and he also refused to provide me with any guidance or link on how to file a complaint against the phone call I had with him. Kindly transfer me to someone else to work with, and provide me with a link or a phone number to call for complaints regarding my Terrible 2 year experience and the cherry on top that I got from Mr. Mani. It is my Firm belief that it is only fair for the unit to be replaced with a new one, after having the exact same problems from the second I brought this laptop, and to make it all better the beautiful experience I had with Mr. Mani. Kindly note if I am not transferred to someone else and given the proper channel for complaint, take this from me as a guarantee I will not stop until I reach higher management, and no I'm not threatening like Mr. Mani was telling me before I hung up, "So you are threatening me now", this is my right to complain. This is not Fair, this is not Dell that I hear about.

Regards, 

Ehab

No Responses!
No Events found!