Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
C

Community Accepted Solution

XPX 15 7590 Thunderbolt Charging

I connected my MacBooks Pro 96W USB-C power adapter to the XPS 15 7590. I get a dialog with "Slow charger - To speed up charging, use charger that came with the device." and then warning saying "Weak charging state, please check power adapter". Why am I getting this message, this is not an iPhone c

Question

I received a faulty computer and it hasn't been repaired for 4 months!

When I received the computer in November 2023, I found that there was a problem with the speaker, but at the time I thought it was not a big problem. When I realized that the problem was serious, I started to apply for repair, but after 4 replacement parts (including the motherboard), sending the co

Question

Disable Lid switch sensor on Dell Latitude E7450

Hello all, I wanted to know if it was possible to disable the lid switch on a Dell Latitude E7450. I want to do this because it is broken and therefore makes the laptop think that the lid is always closed, therefore forcing the screen to turn off. The only way to get the internal display to work are

Question

email scam?

I received an email from Communications@dell.com which reads "Dell Technologies takes the privacy and confidentiality of your information seriously. We are currently investigating an incident involving a Dell portal, which contains a database with limited types of customer information related to pur

Question

Motherboard issues

I have a Dell laptop that won't turn on. When I try to turn it on, the Dell symbol shows up on the screen but then it goes black.  The light in the front alternatively flashes white and then yellow.  The keyboard lights up, so it seems to have power. 

Question

OptiPlex 7020 SFF, support a LP Gigabyte GV-N1030D4-2GL?

is there enough space in an OptiPlex 7020 Small Form Factor (End of Life) for a Gigabyte GV-N1030D4-2GL GeForce GT 1030 Low Profile D4 2G? HD graphics 4600 has a lot of issues and i think that the cpu and ram is perfect the only downside about this pc is the GPU.

Question

Aurora R13, replacement Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fan failure

HiToday I've replaced two of my fans (Top and lower-front) on my Aurora R13 with noctua NF-A12x25 PWMWhen booting up the system there's an error message telling me that both of those fans have failed to work. Error code is 2000-0511 when running quick diagnostics and when running dell supportassist

Question

S3124 sfp+ ports

Can I use the SFP+ ports 25 and 26 on a S3124 switch to connect an ME5 iSCSI storage using DAC cables?

Question

ME5024 One Pool or Two

Hello, I am setting up a ME5024 with 10x 4TB disks for VM storage and was wondering about pool setup. If I use the auto setup it creates one RAID 6 30TB pool if I create a manual pool of 2x RAID 6 and one RAID 1 using both controllers I would lose about 11TB of space. How much of a performance hit

Question

Can I add memory by myself ? Or I need to do it in service center ?

I had Dell Inspiron 14 5425 (i5425-A027GRE-PUS). I want to upgrade RAM. Can I do this myself without voiding the warranty ?

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Is this from Dell?

Did anybody get this or was it just me? Not sure it's legit. " An important message about

Question

intel xeon gold 6268cl for dell precision 7920 tower?

Just looking to upgrade from 6130. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Question

hard drive needs replaced. IDE OR IS IT SATA

I have a samsung hard drive 80 gb. I would like to know if it is a IDE HARD DRIVE OR A SATA HARD DRIVE. The model number is SP0802N   SERIAL NUMBER IS S00JJ10Y776506 ..  Also Can I jump up to a 160 gb hard drive.. Made in 2005

Question

x710 5N7Y5 card: fails to upgrade firmware from 9.20 to 9.40 with "One of the module updates failed"

Hi, I am trying to upgrade firmware on my 5N7Y5 card. I am using Network_Firmware_1R0W0_LN_22.5.7_A00 package on Linux. Unfortunately, the update fails at 5% with: ./nvmupdate64e -u -l -f Intel(R) Ethernet NVM Update Tool NVMUpdate version 1.39.68.2 Copyright(C) 2013 - 2023 Intel Corporation. Co

Question

No video

No video on laptop. OK on external monitor. Flashing mute and volume up, steady volume down. Memory detected on boot screen.

Question

Dell inspiron battery light blinking

I have a dell inspiron 3521 and today on startup the laptop showed the battery cannot be identified press f1 to continue and g2 to setup the utility. The battery light on my laptop keeps blinking red and white , is there a way I can stop the blinking without removing the battery from my laptop.

Question

Ram Speed Configuration of Dell Inspiron 15 3581

Well I have an old laptop which is inspiron 15 3581. Got 2 sticks of ram few days ago which has bus speed of 3200Mhz. As per the dell website, the laptop is capable of running the ram in 2400Mhz. But still the ram is running on 2133Mhz while the both ram has 3200Mhz bus speed. What could be the prob

Question

Can I boot from the PCle NVME SSD

I have a Dell Precision 7520 laptop. The Win 10 pro OS is currently on a SATA HDD. I wonder if I could put the OS on a PCle NMVE SSD and boot from that.  I could not find any clear answers in the User's Guide.  Dell Knowledge Base Article 000132465 seems to indicate that it is possible on

Question

XPS 9570 - High CPU Temperature after Windows Update (Windows 11: 23H2 2024-04)

Hello, after the latest Windows 11 update in April, the CPU of my XPS 15 9570 ran hot (measured up to 100 celcius with open-hardware monitor), the fan kept running on full throttle and a few times a day the computer suddenly shut down (overheating). I first uninstalled the Windows update and the p

Question

R340 right ear PN

Hi all, Does someone know the part number of this piece? Poweredge R340 right ear Thanks in advance,

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!