Search Results (28.3K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Vostro 7500 keeps deleting audio drivers randomly

Got a Dell Vostro 7500 laptop that recently started deleting the audio drivers randomly. I reinstalled them and now the speakers and mic work perfectly. The issue will likely return. I've given it a tune-up about a year ago and he recently brought it to another computer tech that was able to get the

Question

Blue Screen of Death: ACPI BIOS_ERROR

After using Support Assist to update my laptop yesterday, which apparently updated the firmware to version 0.1.17.0, I started getting repeated BSOD's with the above reference. In addition, when the computer reloaded windows (10) I get a message Windows cannot find C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Micro

Question

USB port compatibility Inspiron 15 vs. Inspiron 16

I'm considering buying a new laptop because my current one, my Dell Inspiron 13 5379, is a little over 6 years old and the amount of free memory space left on my OS is now sometimes starting to dip below 30% of the total gigabytes it originally had. I'm considering buying a new laptop with at least

Question

DockStation for Precision 7680

Hi, i have a dock WD19s for my precision 7680, but every thime its connected the windows prompt a message "Low charge or slow charging" i have 130 power supply. I have another 240 watts supply , i can use this more wattage with the dock? or what its the correct dock and watt for htis model Thanks

Question

Lemonade spilled on keyboard

Hello, About 20 minutes ago, I spilled quite a lot of lemonade on my laptop keyboard. I immediately turned it upside down and went to get a cloth, then wiped all of the liquid. I completely dried the keyboard and made sure there was no lemonade left, and I still have it turned upside down, laying o

Question

question about drivers listed for XPS 13 Plus 9320 vs This Device

In the Drivers & Downloads area of the Dell support web site, I selected Windows 11 and Category of Video. In the XPS 13 Plus 9320 tab, I see two downloads available: Intel Iris Xe Graphics Driver and Intel Graphics Command Center Application with release date of August 16, 2023 and another one

Question

AC Charging cable compatibility?

Hi, I was just wondering if the Latitude E5440's AC Charger is compatible with the Inspiron 1545's? I own both models and sadly I've lost the Inspiron's charger, they both physically fit the same charger, and have the same requirement of 19.5V (and 60 Watt). I'm mostly asking this so I don't fry my

Question

Planning to Buy Inspiron

I am working in search engine optimization and i am also one of the top SEO Expert in the world. Planning to buy Dell Inspiron 14 lap for my works. Can you tell me if its good for me or suggest me a good one for my requirement? Its urgent.

Question

Information about latitude e5430

I have recently purchased it i wana know if it has dual options of ssd and hdd it has hdd installed but i wana install ssd also does it support and if support than of what kind.

Question

How can I limit charging to 80 % of the battery capacity, to protect the battery life?

I want to be able to limit charging to 80 % of the battery capacity, to protect the battery life. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Question

Official Solution

AW988 headset, replacement USB wireless dongle?

Hello, can a rep please email me about a replacement dongle for my AW988 headset? A while back the dongle was lost and I don’t like wired but I don’t want to get rid of it. I need wireless for my YouTube channel. If this isn’t a usually something that’s done, I’m requesting a one time replacement of

Question

Dell 5430 Gen4 Nvme

Hello, I bought Dell 5430, . The laptop is fine, everything is updated - bios, drivers. What I understood supports Gen 4x4 NVME and i bought Lexar NM790 1 tb but the speed is half than expected. Anyone with solution for this problem. Thanks

Question

On-board storage on Latitude 5550

I'm waiting currently for a ordered Latitude 5550. In the manual for this is stated following: Latitude 5550 supports one of the following storage configurations:● One M.2 2230 or 2280 solid state drive● One M.2 2230 solid state drive The question is: my laptop will come with 2 M.2 slots, one for

Question

Dell Inspiron 15 5570 RAM Upgrade

https://www.amazon.in/Crucial-Basics-2666Mhz-Laptops-Notebooks/dp/B08BC2V71W/ref=asc_df_B08BC2V71W/?tag=googleshopmob-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=397074127199&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6181990073816194668&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlo

Question

Laptop Not Charging

My laptop is not charging. I was charging my laptop and an hour later I came back and it was still at the same percent. I checked BatteryInfoView and when I checked my milliwatt charge rate it was at 11 milliwatts. Its usually at 30-40k milliwatts, but it suddenly became 11 and its not going back up

Question

XPS 13 9365 - No boot after brief keyboard lights

I have an XPS 13 9365 with expired warranty that shipped in Sept 2018. It's been a true workhorse for me all these years. However, a few days ago it started suffering from the following behaviors: Pressing the power button briefly lights up the keyboard but the computer fails to boot. Pressing "D

Question

Upgrading Dell Inspiron 5402 (P130G)

I want to upgrading my Dell Inspiron 5402 (p130g) from 16GB dual channel DDR4 3200AA to 32GB dual channel DDR4 Corsair Vengeance CMSX32GX4M2A3200C22. After I replaced it, the screen doesn't display anything. However, according to the datasheet, it can be upgraded to 32GB. What could be the issue?

Question

RAM upgrade (Dell G15 5520)

So I have made many different post before about upgrading my RAM for my Dell g15 5520 (i5 12500, rtx 3050) and I keep asking if this ram is compatible but people keep saying you already have 1 stick so only buy one more stick but i just see it as more of a hassle. So actually is there a disadvantage

Question

Install old SSD (w/ Windows 10) as new boot drive

Hello, I want to take the SSD from an old computer (with all my files & Windows 10) and install it in a new computer (XPS 13 9340) as my primary hard drive. There is only one internal M.2 slot, but I do have an external connection that I can use. I've checked online for steps to do this, but I

Question

TPM

TPM device not detected in my laptop all time error

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!